Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh, those glossy magazines....

To me, there is nothing more relaxing than stretching out at the end of the day or on a lazy weekend and reading a magazine. I was already a certified avid reader. I think the magazine obsession started a looong time ago, back when I was about 9. My aunt gave me a big box of Teen Magazine past issues. And I have been reading magazines ever since. It didn't matter what it was. I would even read my mom's copies of Women's Day or Family Circle when I was as young as 10. If it was laying around, I read it.

As a teenager myself, I was all about Sassy. If you were a teen-age girl in the early 90's, then you probably read it, too. I remember how sad I was when the magazine ended. And then, when I was about 19, Jane Pratt and (some of the same) staff were back with Jane, which I still read today. I've also been a long time reader of Allure, Marie Claire, Glamour... well, I will stop now. The list can go on and on and on.

No comments: